IF DOME NAME LISTED ON THE CALENDAR, IT MEANS DOME IS AVAILABLE
Narvik is named after a city famous for skiing and mountaineering. With a Mandala tapestry rug as its centerpiece, the dome is decorated with carpets so you can relax or your kids can play in various spots. Decked out with wooden floors and dark furniture, it has two mattresses complete with a Japanese-style dining space and a lounge area. Since the dome is pretty spacious, you can request for an extra mattress (with additional fee) if you’re travelling in a group.
- STRICTLY NO NON-HALAL FOODS/DRINKS 🙏
- SORRY NO PET ALLOWED
- 323 square feet / 30 square meter
- Single bed (without bed frame) X 2
- Extra mattress X 2 (FOC – Promo)
- Towel X 2
- Blankets X 4
- Dining table
- Sleeping bags X 4
- Electric Kettle, Rice Cooker, Hair Dryer, Bread Toaster, Iron, Socket.
- Big window / view
- PRIVATE toilet/bathroom (one step outside from dome main door) – [NO WATER HEATER]